Here are some steps to follow to earn money from YouTube:
1. Create a YouTube channel: Sign in to YouTube with your Google account and create a new channel.
2. Create and upload videos: Create high-quality videos that people will want to watch and share. You can use your smartphone or a camera to record your videos.
3. Build your audience: Promote your videos on social media and other platforms to get more views and subscribers.
4. Enable monetization: Once you have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the last 12 months, you can apply for monetization.
5. Join the YouTube Partner Program: Once you are approved for monetization, you can join the YouTube Paortner Program and start earning money from ads.
6. Create sponsored content: You can also earn money by creating sponsored content for brands.
7. Sell merchandise: You can sell merchandise related to your channel, such as t-shirts, mugs, and other items.
Remember, earning money from YouTube takes time and effort. You need to create high-quality content, build your audience, and promote your videos to be successful.
1. Educational or instructional videos: videos that offer information or skills that people find useful, like how to learn a new language, how to cook a particular dish, or how to fix a technical issue. These types of videos are generally non-offensive and often have high engagement levels.
2. Product Reviews and Unboxing videos: These types of videos usually get good traction as people seek to learn about products before purchasing. Brands often partner with creators to promote their products through such videos.
3. Entertainment and comedy videos: These types of videos generally have high engagement levels and can be monetized through ads and sponsorships.
4. Vlogs and Personal videos: Many creators make a living out of vlogging and sharing their personal stories and experiences, and they can be monetized through sponsorships and affiliate marketing.
5. Gaming and streaming videos: Gaming videos have become extremely popular lately, and many creators make a living out of streaming and gameplay videos, usually through sponsorships and ad revenue.
1. Hate speech or discrimination: Videos promoting hate speech or attempting to demean people based on their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or religion violate YouTube’s advertising guidelines and may lead to demonetization or termination of the channel.
2. Violence and graphic content: Graphic content, including violent, bloody, or adult content, may negatively impact advertisers, leading to demonetization.
3. Misleading or false information: Videos that spread misinformation, conspiracy theories, or other false information can harm advertisers’ and viewers’ trust in the platform, leading to ad revenue loss.
4. Drug use: Videos promoting drugs, drug use, or drug paraphernalia are not suitable for monetization on YouTube.
5. Copyrighted material: Using copyrighted material in your video or music without permission could lead to your video being taken down, demonetized, or receive a copyright strike.
Please note that, besides these examples, the YouTube monetization policies may change, and it’s vital to review them consistently.
Here are the steps to withdraw money from your YouTube account:
– Sign in to your YouTube account and click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
– Click on “YouTube Studio” and then go to “Monetization” in the left-hand menu.
– Go to “Transactions” to see your earnings.
– Click “See all transactions” to view your earnings history.
– Click on “Withdraw” to transfer your earnings to your linked AdSense account.
– Choose the payment method you prefer, such as bank transfer or wire transfer.
– Enter the required information for your payment method.
– Press “Submit” to initiate the payment.
Note that YouTube pays out earnings on a monthly basis, and you need to have at least $100 in your AdSense account to withdraw money from YouTube. It may take a few days for the payment to be processed and transferred to your account.
Here are some tips to help you earn more money from YouTube:
– Create high-quality content: The better your videos are, the more likely people are to watch and share them, which can lead to more views and subscribers.
– Optimize your videos for search: Use relevant keywords in your video titles, descriptions, and tags to help people find your videos when they search on YouTube.
– Promote your videos on social media: Share your videos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms to reach a wider audience.
– Collaborate with other YouTubers: Collaborating with other YouTubers can help you reach new audiences and get more views and subscribers.
– Use YouTube ads: You can use YouTube ads to promote your videos and reach a wider audience.
– Create sponsored content: You can earn money by creating sponsored content for brands that are relevant to your audience.
– Sell merchandise: You can sell merchandise related to your channel, such as t-shirts, mugs, and other items.
– Engage with your audience: Respond to comments, ask for feedback, and create content that your audience will enjoy and want to share.
Remember, earning more money from YouTube takes time and effort. You need to create high-quality content, build your audience, and promote your videos to be successful.